Ahh, the best kind of cheese is back in Sayville. Just in time for Thanksgiving.
American Cheese — which closed up shop on Railroad Avenue last spring amidst the perils of the pandemic — is making a bit of a comeback, delivering holiday platters for Thanksgiving and Christmas out of a space gifted by their distributor.
“We’re trying our best to support our local friends, fellow business owners and loyal customers during this difficult time, and try to bring some cheer to people’s gatherings — however small they may be now,” American Cheese owners Christian Lennon and Erin Nicosia-Lennon said in a statement to GreaterSayville.com.
American Cheese is taking orders now for Thanksgiving. Here’s how it works:
- They’re delivering everywhere within 10 miles of Sayville.
- If you’re ordering for Thanksgiving, you’ll need to get your orders in by Nov. 22 — the Sunday before Turkey Day.
- All orders must be made through Facebook Messenger. Simply go to American Cheese’s Facebook page to get started.
- Every delivery — remember, it’s got to be within 10 miles of Sayville — is free.
- Deliveries will occur on Wednesday, Nov. 25.
- You can pay by cash at the time of the delivery or use Venmo.